Has your loved one accepted help without an intervention but still needs assistance getting to treatment? Our clinical transportation service is designed to ensure that your loved one’s addiction recovery begins and ends successfully. Assistance in Recovery recommends that treatment-bound clients always travel with a trusted individual, be it from the family or workplace. We realize that each family’s needs are unique and that in some situations it is imperative to place a client with a qualified sober traveling companion to and from drug or alcohol treatment to address any special needs which may arise.
Our services provide a higher caliber of supervision for the addicted person with a licensed treatment escort, creating ease of transition and peace of mind for everyone involved in these difficult first steps of the addiction recovery process.
AiR’s clinical transport services provide:
- A licensed clinician to escort the patient/addict to and from treatment
- Knowledgeable staff on call to assist you
- Progress assurance calls for concerned parties
- Complete travel organization by Assistance in Recovery’s travel agent
- We will assist with treatment admission, organize all the travel, and pick up the addict from their home. We do not leave until the addict is safely connected with the treatment center staff. Our call center staff is available 24/7 and provides updates to the family. Don’t wonder if they got there safe; call us today to arrange a clinical transportation for your loved one.